The Official Transformers Roleplay
Welcome to the first ever professional Transformers Roleplay of Habbo Hotel.
Welcome to the first ever professional Transformers Roleplay of Habbo Hotel.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
When you join, please request membership to either the Autobot or Decepticon group.

ALL ADMINS & MODS READ THIS NOW.. PLEASE.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trevor

ALL ADMINS & MODS READ THIS NOW.. PLEASE. Empty
PostSubject: ALL ADMINS & MODS READ THIS NOW.. PLEASE.   ALL ADMINS & MODS READ THIS NOW.. PLEASE. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:13 am

This is what I don't get, Ive been offended.You guys say that, Mains are suppose to be fast roleplayer's.Some of those people, Who you are letting main's, Have sucky bio's, & They can't rp fast. I think we should Start mains all over, & If they have like one sentence for each line, Then don't approve it.You guys approve Biography's, & Application's, When they are horrible..There are people out there who want a character more then the person who haves the character, I think we should do it.I think that we should restart Main character's, & Then if they apply, & Have a great application, Or Biography, Then they get accepted, Not people who have terrible ones.I just don't get it, I know there are many people who feel the same way..
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS & MODS READ THIS NOW.. PLEASE.   ALL ADMINS & MODS READ THIS NOW.. PLEASE. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:15 am

Just a heads up...

The bios... Are for customs.
And the mains.
Are people who have good applications.
If you want a main.. That's not taken..
You can apply.
If they accept, which they normally always do.. You will get it.
Not that hard. LOL
Back to top Go down
Trevor

PostSubject: I know that.   ALL ADMINS & MODS READ THIS NOW.. PLEASE. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:17 am

But there all very amazing characters out there, Who play a awesome/big part in the movie, & all these people who have bad aplication's, & they are horrible rper's, I don't think that should get approved.
Back to top Go down
James
James

PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS & MODS READ THIS NOW.. PLEASE.   ALL ADMINS & MODS READ THIS NOW.. PLEASE. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:19 am

Trevor wrote:
This is what I don't get, Ive been offended.You guys say that, Mains are suppose to be fast roleplayer's.Some of those people, Who you are letting main's, Have sucky bio's, & They can't rp fast. I think we should Start mains all over, & If they have like one sentence for each line, Then don't approve it.You guys approve Biography's, & Application's, When they are horrible..There are people out there who want a character more then the person who haves the character, I think we should do it.I think that we should restart Main character's, & Then if they apply, & Have a great application, Or Biography, Then they get accepted, Not people who have terrible ones.I just don't get it, I know there are many people who feel the same way..

To start things off, Bad coding. But nice try.
Second, that is true, but we are just starting. I have an idea on how people can win main's. As in dueling, rp'ing, and how they keep the main alive.
Third, I somewhat agree with you, even though I'm a Mod for approving apps and bios. It's just that some of us don't really have the time of day to go around and post extremely nice apps and such. What we do is see them RP, rate them on that, and see if they fit the main. Now if they fail, they would most likely make a custom. Don't criticize people for their bios and such but by the way they role play. Sure, they may be a complete noob at it, but they can develop more into their character, get faster and better. It's true what you are saying, but keep in mind that we do the best we can to keep the mains open to those who deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Emily

Emily

PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS & MODS READ THIS NOW.. PLEASE.   ALL ADMINS & MODS READ THIS NOW.. PLEASE. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:21 am

James is basically saying...
Im right.
OHHH
AS always... lol
not really. jk
Im 85% Wrong all the time.
Ignore this reply.

SCRATCH THIS lol
Back to top Go down
Trevor

PostSubject: ..   ALL ADMINS & MODS READ THIS NOW.. PLEASE. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:22 am

then we should have a bit more mod's or such.
Mods who actually have the time, Too actually read a application.
I Understand you guys are just starting, but it gets people offended, Such as me.
Back to top Go down
Trevor

PostSubject: ..   ALL ADMINS & MODS READ THIS NOW.. PLEASE. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:24 am

Who deserve it, I know people out there, Who are working there, ass off, building rooms , & they deserve it mroe then there charfacters, Some people who are mains dont even come to the role play, Maybe once in a while, Some people deserve it mroe then other's, & They are more into the chartacter such as the person who is the Character.
Back to top Go down
Trevor

PostSubject: Also.   ALL ADMINS & MODS READ THIS NOW.. PLEASE. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:27 am

read the bumble bee application, Look at that, Didnm't even put efort in it. hes maybe like, Oh look Bumble bee. - doesnt really give a shit -
- Does the app now, -
- The app sucks badddd, Bumble bee is an amazing character, -
- & It gets accepted.-
Check it out, Then you tell me.
Back to top Go down
James
James

PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS & MODS READ THIS NOW.. PLEASE.   ALL ADMINS & MODS READ THIS NOW.. PLEASE. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:30 am

Doesn't matter about the app. I'm saying it's about how they role play. The Forums are just informative. The applications are just to show that this person wants "so and so". So then we see how they fight, RP, and how they portray the character.
Back to top Go down
Trevor

PostSubject: the roleplay.   ALL ADMINS & MODS READ THIS NOW.. PLEASE. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:38 am

That makes the roleplayers who are in the ROLEPLAY. Leave & join another rp.
Because see, When they wanted too be a character who deserves much more.
& They we're going too make the roleplay, A Nice application, & they we're a good roleplayer.
& they deserved the character much more then, the person who is ACTUALLY The character.
I just think we should restart characters, That was already a bad step, That you people have done.you let people who never come tot he roleplay, Who go too other roleplay's, There are mroe people, Who are willing too do so much more, & then waht, they don't get it.So they then see the person who is that character,. & they say.
"Oh wow, Thats messed up."
Or.
"Oh wow, Noob role play."
*Leaves, & goes too another roleplay.*
Back to top Go down
Tevok
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS & MODS READ THIS NOW.. PLEASE.   ALL ADMINS & MODS READ THIS NOW.. PLEASE. EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:43 am

Enough arguing, or debating on this shit. I might consider this. I don't really care for applications and biographies. All they are is a referance to who you are, and it helps us keep track of who is who. Most maisn that ask me, or that I see apply, I make sure they are good roleplayers before they do. But some people, like James, who capped this "Tony" guy to be Ironhide, doesn't see that through. I will fix this, so stop talking about it. Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
https://transform.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL ADMINS & MODS READ THIS NOW.. PLEASE.   ALL ADMINS & MODS READ THIS NOW.. PLEASE. Empty

Back to top Go down

ALL ADMINS & MODS READ THIS NOW.. PLEASE.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Transformers Roleplay :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: