The Official Transformers Roleplay
Welcome to the first ever professional Transformers Roleplay of Habbo Hotel.
Welcome to the first ever professional Transformers Roleplay of Habbo Hotel.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
When you join, please request membership to either the Autobot or Decepticon group.

Street Fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zach

Street Fight Empty
PostSubject: Street Fight   Street Fight EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:56 pm

A "Bus" was letting off passengers at the bus stop.

A little ways away a certain Decepticon was already scanning him and saw it was an Autobot.

The Decepticon walked up and simply tapped the bus with his foot,scaring the humans into running away.

The Bus made a sighing like sound and turned into the Autobot know as....uhh errr Bus?

"What do you want?'
" The Allspark,I know you know of its location and i want it"
"Ok Megatron...I dont know where it is"
"Then you are of no use to me"

Megatron flicked out a large blade and flipped over the Autobot's head and simply stabbed behind himself without even looking and severely injured the Autobot,barely missing his Spark in his chest,Bus grabbed onto Megatron and threw him over his head but Megatron just landed on his feet.Megatron hid behind a building and formed Fusion cannons on his arms and shot through the building he was behind in order to try and hit Bus.
Bus saw this coming and evaded the cannon blast barely and he hid behind a building himself.
Megatron jumped ontop of the building Bus was hiding behind and jumped ontop of the injured Autobot,stabbing him in the neck.
Bus kicked Megatron off and rolled to the side but Megatron went after him and stuck his blade in Bus's old chest wound,impaleing the Autobot.
Megatron lifted up the Autobot and slammed him down hard.
The Decepticon then simply lifted his foot and crushed the Autobot,killing him in the process.

Megatron was Victorious

"OPTIMUS"
"GIVE ME THE ALLSPARK!'
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Street Fight Empty
PostSubject: Rofl.   Street Fight EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:31 am

* OOC. *
Nice post. And one thing to everyone who thinks I'm weak; I was having epic lag, and it's hard to be Megatron overall. ( And my Bus covers are weak. Sorry pal, the day of tin is over. )
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Street Fight Empty
PostSubject: Lemme Give a Shot.   Street Fight EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:23 am

I like my versions, not that I hate yours, so lemme give one. ^.^

* ic. *

A friendly Autobot named Bus was letting people off at a stop in Shanghai. Among the city was Megatron, looking for the Allspark. He ran up to him and suspected him to be an Autobot-- as he was in his Vehicle form. The bus slowly moved forward and Megatron followed. Megatron asked again for the Allspark. Eventually the autobot released an exhaust-like sigh and transformed. The bus towered 2 feet higher than Megatron. They began to talk.

"Tell me where the Allspark is!" Megatron asked again.

Bus replied, "I do not know."

Megatron was getting angry, so he asked, "You are an autobot," pointing at the symbol on his chest, "What's that!?"

"A symbol." Bus replied calmly.

"Then you know Optimus?" Megatron replied.

A little late for words, Bus mentioned, "A sign of allegiance."

Megatron went on, "Tell me where the Allspark is..."

Bus repeated, "I do not know."

Megatron reached his boiling point, "But you are an Autobot!"

Bus said yes.

"Positive?"

Bus said yes again.

Megatron released his blades and charged at Bus. He leaped over Bus and stabbed him in the back. It wrenched to the side of his spark, and Bus threw him off over his head. Megatron took cover behind some buildings and took on his fusion cannon. He quickly fired it once, but Bus ran out of the way. Bus took some shots at him and missed. Megatron leaped onto the building and launched himself onto Bus. Bus kicked him off at fired at him again. This hit, but Megatron didn't retaliate and stabbed him again into the spark. Though wounded from an earlier power down from the fight, Megatron broke his neck and smashed his face in with his foot.

( Tried to do that as best I could. Get my side in ^^. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Street Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fight   Street Fight Empty

Back to top Go down

Street Fight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Transformers Roleplay :: General :: In Character Roleplay-
Jump to: