The Official Transformers Roleplay
Welcome to the first ever professional Transformers Roleplay of Habbo Hotel.
Welcome to the first ever professional Transformers Roleplay of Habbo Hotel.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
When you join, please request membership to either the Autobot or Decepticon group.

My Pusseh Letter.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nick

My Pusseh Letter. Empty
PostSubject: My Pusseh Letter.   My Pusseh Letter. EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Okay , So many of you know about the lying of most of you in the main...And I get like a bunch of other people to tell most of you , AND Calvin that .xXIllUSiONXx. Sent me a message to send to Calvin,But instead I say it out loud in the main.Which I shouldn't have considering the people that would lie and said it came from ME.

So after that little situation I got saskueee to tell Calvin,And then He told me that Calvin says " Regardless ".

Which I didn't know why he said that because , I hardly irritated anyone if I didn't go IC.

And on the plus side , When we were in the main.We were playing,You were using rights.The way you take stuff seriously,I was just joking around with you and Emily.I seriously don't want her. Evil or Very Mad So , Yeah.

Then after saskuee told me that, I told Illusion to straighten this out by going to Calvin and telling him what happen and telling him to get me out of this situation..

He was like " I can't , I took him off of my friends List already ".

I was so pissed.

And I give Calvin major props , This Transformers Roleplay is really legitimate.Which is why I'm discussing this up here and not going to the main to get bitched at over habbo or get kicked. Sad pale

And I really love that roleplay..I was so hype everytime I got up in the morning or afternoon to get on the computer and go straight on habbo to come to the roleplay.

Now I don't have that hypeness anymore. Sad

It saddens me how I irritate people or whatever and no one says to stop without me getting banned out of nowhere.

It's like..It's like this.

-Walks around the corner-
-Walks into the corner store-
"Oh Hey everyone"
Everyone: GTFO YOU SON OF A BETCH"
-Runs out , Crys- Sad

I'm really like asking to come back.

<_<>_>

I'm not asking like a pusseh either..I'm asking to come back.

And If I irritate yall that bad , I'll just come back and forth.It will be hourly schedule I'll make.

I JUST WANT TO COME BACK.
Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Nick

My Pusseh Letter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Pusseh Letter.   My Pusseh Letter. EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:36 pm

I'ma just wait here to get bitched at...

or wait to see if Calvin accepts me.

Sad _ Sad
Back to top Go down

My Pusseh Letter.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Transformers Roleplay :: Out Of Character-
Jump to: