The Official Transformers Roleplay
Welcome to the first ever professional Transformers Roleplay of Habbo Hotel.
Welcome to the first ever professional Transformers Roleplay of Habbo Hotel.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
When you join, please request membership to either the Autobot or Decepticon group.

Shadow vs. Sideswipe ; Chapter 2 : The Chase of Rivals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James
James

Shadow vs. Sideswipe ; Chapter 2 : The Chase of Rivals Empty
PostSubject: Shadow vs. Sideswipe ; Chapter 2 : The Chase of Rivals   Shadow vs. Sideswipe ; Chapter 2 : The Chase of Rivals EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:59 am

We continue the story between Sideswipe and his new rival Shadow. The start of this new battle took place in the forest, where Sideswipe was making donuts in the road. Overhead was Shadow, lurking in the sky, waiting to attack Sideswipe. The Autobot noticed his presence and turned quickly to meet the Decepticon flying low nearby. Due to Sideswipe's personality and lack of manner's, he tried to provoke the Decepticon.

" What's the matter? Mad about our little incident earlier? "

The Decepticon replied with a burst of bullets, which missed and shot into the pavement.

" Aw c'mon. It was all fair. You attacked me, I attack you. I win, you lose? "

Once again, Shadow stayed quiet and shot a barrage of missiles, missing and hitting the pavement.

" Cat got your tongue, eh? "

The Decepticon got extremely irritated and began to swoop into the air, and try and spear the Autobot. Barely hitting Sideswipe, he flew back into the air. The chase was only beginning.

Sideswipe quickly drove towards the small city, going to the large group of other Transformers. Nearby, Shadow was on his tail, every step of the way. Sideswipe quickly skidded and turned around, heading towards the snowy ice top of the mountain. The snow top was extremely cold. Here, the two beings became engulfed in a rematch. The optic lasers of the Decepticon once again injured Sideswipe's vision. Blinded by the blast, Sideswipe unleashed a barrage of rockets and missiles. Though they missed, they revealed to him where the evil being stood. Shadow ducked into cover, and was soon exposed by a volley of rockets. Although they did no damage to Shadow, the following bullets came and did some damage to the Decepticon's head. In a continuation of retaliative attacks, the two were evenly matched. The two stood there, exhausted and battered. In the midst of the silence, the Decepticon had proposed an idea.

" Wait. It seems we are evenly matched. "

" Indeed we are. So what do you call it. "

" I say it's a stalemate. No one wins. No one loses. "

" Alright, but you leave first. I can't trust you, Decepticon. "

" Trust? Listen to yourself, I am a Decepticon. That idea is extremely false. "

" Fine then, I'll leave first. And if you shoot me, prepare to have your head on a pike. "

Sideswipe transformed into his Corvette form and skidded off into the distance closing another chapter of these two's rivalry.
Back to top Go down

Shadow vs. Sideswipe ; Chapter 2 : The Chase of Rivals
Page 1 of 1