The Official Transformers Roleplay
Welcome to the first ever professional Transformers Roleplay of Habbo Hotel.
Welcome to the first ever professional Transformers Roleplay of Habbo Hotel.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
When you join, please request membership to either the Autobot or Decepticon group.

The Revenge Of Fallen ~ Scene

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily

Emily

The Revenge Of Fallen ~ Scene Empty
PostSubject: The Revenge Of Fallen ~ Scene   The Revenge Of Fallen ~ Scene EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:06 am

This a scene that happened earlier. It was quite a throwdown.
And guess what? I was in the middle of it. tongue
Here goes,

~ REVENGE OF THE FALLEN ~ (Literraly)

It all started when we walked to the forest. We minded our own business. Nothing was unusual. Ironhide suspected something. Then Jazz alerted the others. The Fallen had struck the Earth once more. He was planning a huge revenge on IronHide and his fellow AutoBots. Sadly, His plan involved taking me, Chromia. He took me away and we escaped to the Small Town. He implanted a bomb in my shock system. It wasn't on a timer. But it was plugged into Fallen's shock aswell. So when someone attempted to kill Fallen, I would explode. Or if they tried to remove the bomb, I would explode. Such a tricky bitch Fallen is. But anyways... Ironhide got the message where we were. And all the AutoBots came to the rescue... sort of. A long discussion with Fallen left IronHide angry. He shot Fallen after he gave me back. And then, at that moment. My life had been lost. I blew up instantly. Leaving a huge gap in my chest. Ironhide was being very heroic and ripped out his mainframe to grab the cube that was positioned there. He threw it in my chest for I awoken from the dead. But he fell to his. I burst out in tears not realizing that Undertaker had removed his life cube and put it in Ironhides. The whole war went to Undertaker. Thankfully, Ratchet came along and healed up Undertaker. I owe my life to Ironhide for all the troubles I've gotten into and he thankfully saved me from no matter the concequence. Fallen escaped. But this upset IronHide. The revenge will be continued...

Continuation:

I didnt see it. I wasnt allowed. Ironhide went Afk... so we have no clue.
Back to top Go down
Liam

PostSubject: Re: The Revenge Of Fallen ~ Scene   The Revenge Of Fallen ~ Scene EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:47 pm

You forgot the part where all the Autobots bowed and called me Master.
Back to top Go down
Trevor

PostSubject: =l   The Revenge Of Fallen ~ Scene EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:00 pm

LMAO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Revenge Of Fallen ~ Scene   The Revenge Of Fallen ~ Scene Empty

Back to top Go down

The Revenge Of Fallen ~ Scene
Page 1 of 1